Welcome to Afleet.io and Afleetapp.com, the website and app for our brand ambassador management software. Our software enables businesses to easily collect and utilize user-generated content (UGC), such as reviews and testimonials, to boost their online presence. By using our service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Client or Ambassador Program: A program offered by a company to its customers or other individuals in which they are incentivized to promote the company's products or services to their network and beyond.
Ambassador: An individual who is part of a client or ambassador program and who promotes a company's products or services to their network. They are often incentivized through rewards or discounts.
Program Manager: An individual or team responsible for managing and overseeing a client or ambassador program. This includes recruiting ambassadors, setting program goals, creating and managing incentives, and analyzing program performance. Program Managers also have the ability to track the performance of ambassadors and provide them with the necessary support and guidance to improve their performance.
Users: An umbrella term used for all users, email subscribers, program administrators, program managers, customers and ambassadors.
Data Protection and Usage:
- We collect personal information from users in order to provide our services and communicate with them. We take the protection of our users' personal information seriously and have implemented appropriate measures to protect it.
- We will only use personal information for the purpose it was collected and will not share it with third parties without the user's consent.
- Users have the right to request access to and correction of their personal information, as well as the right to request the deletion of their personal information.
Data Sharing with Third Parties:
- We may share personal information with third parties for specific, limited purposes, such as to provide services or to comply with legal obligations.
- We require third parties with whom we share personal information to protect it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We will not sell, rent or share personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes without the user's consent.
- Users are responsible for keeping their login information secure and should not share it with anyone.
- We reserve the right to terminate the account of any user who is found to have shared their login information or used it to engage in unauthorized activity.
Data Tracking and Sharing:
- We may use this information to improve our service, analyze user behavior, and personalize content and advertising.
- We may also share this information with third parties, such as analytics providers and advertisers, to help us understand how users interact with our service and to target advertising to them.
Data Protection and Unlikely Event of Data hack:
- We take data security very seriously and have implemented appropriate measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, we cannot guarantee that our service will be completely secure. We ask users to be vigilant and take appropriate steps to protect themselves from fraud and identity theft.
- In the event of a data hack, we shall inform our clients and user as soon as possible and take appropriate actions.
- It is advisable for our clients and users to change their login credentials and monitor their accounts for suspicious activity.
- We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and are committed to protecting the privacy of our users and clients.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Withdrawing your consent may affect our ability to provide you with our services.
We may also share this information with third parties, such as analytics providers and advertisers, to help us understand how users interact with our service and to target advertising to them.
Affiliate Disclosure Terms and Conditions
- Introduction: This Affiliate Disclosure sets out the terms and conditions under which Afleet (.io) may promote, endorse, or recommend products or services of third-party merchants ("Affiliate Products") to users and readers of our blog "afleet.io/blog".
- Affiliate Relationships: Afleet may enter into affiliate relationships with merchants whose products it promotes. This means that Afleet may earn a commission when users purchase Affiliate Products through links on its website and platform.
- Product Endorsement: Afleet only endorses products or services that it has thoroughly evaluated and believes to be of high quality. Afleet may provide an affiliate link for the purpose of earning commission, but the inclusion of a product link does not imply endorsement or guarantee of the product's quality.
- No Conflicts of Interest: Afleet will always give honest and unbiased evaluations and recommendations for Affiliate Products. Afleet will not recommend any Affiliate Product if it believes that the product is not in the best interest of its users.
- Liability: Afleet will not be held responsible or liable for any claims or damages resulting from the use of Affiliate Products. Users should perform their own due diligence and research before purchasing any Affiliate Product.
- Changes to Affiliate Disclosure: Afleet reserves the right to change the terms of this Affiliate Disclosure at any time and without notice.
By using Afleet's website/platform and clicking on affiliate links, users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Affiliate Disclosure.
Acceptable Use Policy
At Afleet, we provide our users with a powerful brand ambassador management software to help them build their online reputation. We want our service to be a valuable tool for our users and we expect our users to use our service in a responsible and ethical manner.
The following uses of our service are prohibited:
- Using our service for illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Using our service to impersonate another person or organization.
- Using our service to send spam or unsolicited messages.
- Using our service to engage in harassment or bullying.
- Using our service to infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
We reserve the right to terminate the service to any user who violates this acceptable use policy or engages in unauthorized activity. If a user is found to have violated this policy, we may take legal action against them if necessary.
At Afleet, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. We have a strict policy on copyright infringement and will take appropriate action if we receive a notice of copyright infringement.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by sending a notice that includes the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material you claim infringes is located on our service.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please note that under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
By using Afleet's brand ambassador management software, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages, or other liability, whether
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and will provide notice of any significant changes.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
Termination of Service:
- We reserve the right to terminate the service to any user or client who violates these terms and conditions or engages in unauthorized activity.
- If a user or client is found to have violated these terms and conditions, we may take legal action against them if necessary.
By using our service, you confirm that you have read and understood the above terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us at support @ afleet. io.