Wondering how to turn every stakeholder and employee into your sales team without directly distracting them from their current role. Running an employee ambassador program with afleet.io can be a game-changer to involve your team in marketing your products and creating a fun culture among your peers.
Here is how to begin your employee advocacy program without spending millions and using word-of-mouth marketing like never before.
Create a list of potential brand advocates from your employees
Start by creating a list of people in your organization who would be the best advocates for your product. Not everyone is going to be a good fit. You want to find people who are already passionate about what you're offering and who have an influence on your target audience. Or maybe invite all of them!
Once you have your list, you can start reaching out to these individuals and asking them to help spread the word about your product.
Launch an employee ambassador program
Once you have your list, it's time to set up the stage for your brand advocate program. This can be a great way to increase brand awareness and build goodwill among your employees.
Here are a few tips on how to launch an effective employee ambassador program:
- Define the program's goals and objectives. What do you want to achieve with the program? Be clear about this from the start. Maybe you want to open notes and actually write a sentence or two.
- Choose the right platform. You can use several platforms for your employee ambassador program, but afleet.io is an excellent option. It's easy to use and has all the features you need to make your brand ambassador a success, like an internal discussion forum, leaderboard, and campaign management.
- Train your ambassadors. Ambassadors should be sufficiently trained on how to represent your company and its values. They should also be familiar with the platform you're using for the program.
- Promote the program. Make sure employees are aware of the program and what it entails. Use email, social media, and other channels to get the word out.
- Decide your rewards: What's in it for them? What will they get out of being an ambassador for your company? Decide on some rewards or benefits to offer employees who participate as ambassadors. Cash, NFTs, Certificates, and Vouchers are a few ideas.
- Evaluate and adjust as needed. As with any other business initiative, it is essential to evaluate the results of your employee ambassador program and make adjustments as necessary. By following these tips, you can launch an effective employee ambassador program that will help your business achieve its goals.
Once your program is ready, you can launch ambassador campaigns and decide on what their effort is worth. On Afleet you can choose how many RP or 'Reward Points' will be earned once your ambassadors complete an activity. And How many RPs will be required to earn a reward. With a shared leaderboard it creates fun and competitive environment for all the participants.
You can create many interesting activities with ambassadors on and off social media. If you are looking for anything specific to work along with ambassadors this list might be helpful.
Train them on how to talk about your product in an authentic way that resonates with potential buyers
Your employees are the face of your company. They're the ones who will be interacting with potential customers on a daily basis; they must be able to talk about your product in an authentic way that resonates with them. The first site is ensuring sure that your employees are familiar with the product.
Your newly recruited ambassadors should be able to answer any questions a potential customer might have. They should also be able to provide a brief overview of the product's features and benefits.
Next, you'll want to train your employees on how to speak to potential customers. They should sound interested and excited without being pushy or salesy.
And finally, you'll want to encourage your employees to be themselves. Authenticity is vital when it comes to selling, so let them know that it's okay to show their personality and let their own unique voice shine through.
By following these steps, you can be sure that your employees will be equipped to sell your product in the most effective way possible.
Equip your employees with tools like social media bios, website copy, and customer testimonials
As any good marketer knows, word of mouth is one of the most powerful tools in your toolkit. And when it comes to getting the word out about your business, your ambassadors are your best weapon.
But in order to make sure they're armed and ready to fight for your cause, you need to equip them with the right tools. That means creating social media bios, website copy, and customer testimonials that they can use to spread the word about your business far and wide.
With the right information at their fingertips, your ambassadors to effectively promote your business to their networks, helping you reach a whole new audience. So don't forget to arm your troops with the right materials - it'll make all the difference in the world.
Give your employees the freedom to be creative and have fun with it!
As the saying goes, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." The same is true of your employee advocacy program!
In order to keep your ambassadors (AKA advocates) engaged and excited about representing your brand, it's important to give them the freedom to be creative and have fun with it.
After all, they're the ones on the front lines, interacting with customers and spreading the word about your products or services. If they're not having fun, chances are neither will your customers.
And give your ambassadors the freedom to be creative and have fun with it. It'll pay off in the long run!
Follow up with ambassadors regularly to track their progress and give feedback
If you've ever managed employees, you know that tracking progress and giving feedback is essential to keeping them motivated and on track. But what about when you can't be there in person to do it?
If you are using Afleet, you can use the Shared Timeline feature to interact with them regularly.
By checking in with them regularly, you can take updates on their progress and offer guidance and support as needed.
Plus, it's a great way to build relationships and keep your finger on the pulse of the team. So don't neglect your ambassadors - stay in touch and make sure they're staying on track!
The next step
Want to get more sales with less effort? Then it's time to start building your employee ambassador program!
By following the steps above, you can identify and train individuals who will be best able to speak about your product in a way that resonates with potential buyers.
And when you equip them with the right tools, they'll have everything they need to be successful. So what are you waiting for? Get started today by using Afleet.io to launch your very own ambassador program!